-To analyze the activities of the organization.
-To analyze financial information to predict economic conditions for the purpose of further use in making investment decisions, to calculate future income and expenses.
– To analyze the feasibility of concluding contracts.
– To collect economic, legal and industry information, as well as financial statements of the company and financial periodicals.
– To collect data for financial statements.
To calculate financial indicators.
– To carry out financial research.
– To assesse the level of financial risk.
– To provide recommendations on investment time and sales transactions.
– To prepare financial statements.
– To use statistical costing methods.
– Higher economic / financial education
– As a plus, there is experience in preparing budgets and monitoring budget execution.
– Knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables).
– Experience with the 1C program (knowledge and understanding of standard routine reports).
– Knowledge of accounting principles, logic and the relationship of the main reporting forms.
– Personal qualities: the ability to independently analyze data, processes, a positive attitude, willingness to process during the closing period, good communication skills.
The CV should be sent to the email address: email@example.com